2010 has been quite a year! I compiled a Top 10 Events in 2010 for the O'Dell girls (together this year). It is a "summary", if you will, of their year.
1. We started the year off welcoming Lilleigh Rae into the world. The girls couldn't love their baby cousin more if they tried! 2. Tori performed in her first ever dance recital. Mom was a bit nervous, but she made us so proud! She didn't even hesitate to get out on the stage!
4. Tori finally got to attend Vacation Bible School. She is much more apprehensive of new situations than Emmalee is, so I was very proud of her for going and not crying at all!
5. Emmalee started first grade with her beloved teacher, Mr.s Fox. She is having a fabulous year and is growing leaps and bounds in her reading!
8. Tori, since she is going to school in Chillicothe, started going to a babysitter, who, for the first time (other than a teenager) isn't family. She has adjusted quite well and seems to have Miss Holly convinced she is a laugh a minute!
9. Emmalee performed for the first time as a member of Shapes Dance and Acro's competitive team.
Favorite Activity: Drawing