Sunday, February 14, 2010

While Mommy is Away...

...Daddy is in charge!!!

I had to go away for a few days for a school conference, so Duane was at home with the girls all on his own. He was responsible for getting Emmalee up and around and delivered to school on time, return home with Tori, and then pick Emmalee up from school/choir. He was very successful and I even came home to a clean house! Yes, I said CLEAN!!!! Daddy even followed up on Mommy's tradition of taking a picture of Emmalee before school every day of her kindergarten year. In fact, he took a few of Tori as well. It was nice to learn all the things I did while I was gone, but it was also nice to get back home to my family, even though they did just fine without me!

Tori-Day 1

Tori-Day 2

Emmalee-Day 1

Emmalee-Day 2

0 comments: