Friday, July 31, 2009

Kaleidoscope

A rare trip to Children's Mercy concerning Tori and not Emmalee led us to Kaleidoscope last Wednesday. I had never been myself, so it was hard to know who was more excited, the girls or me! Though it was a bit chaotic due to several large groups being there, the girls had a great time. We didn't get to experience all of the projects set up that day, but I think we still did a lot. Emmalee loved making her picture into a puzzle, and Tori just liked coloring. Both of my girls really enjoy anything "crafty", so this was a GREAT place for them to be!

Tori wearing her star hat while coloring a card

Emmalee with her star hat while coloring her card

The girls' faces when the announcement was made that it was time to go
---------------------------------------------------------
Our first trip to Kaleidoscope was a hit, and I am sure we will be returning soon!


0 comments: